BRANDING-PACKAGING DESIGN

The packaging design was my re-branding subject in semester 2 (BA HONS ART AND DESIGN GRAPHIC). I had chosen a brand that was not established but known by people in Malaysia which is JAMBU99 by inspiring a new name product which is "FRESHVITA". 

"FRESHVITA" was a combination of words from fresh and vitamin. The reason why I choose the "FRESHVITA" name is I want to show that the drink is fresh fruit drinking juice and contains lots of vitamins. Jambu 99 is the company that comes out with a product of guava drink with a really great teste.  In my design, the logo for JAMBU99 is maintaining as the usual design but I just built a new packaging design for them that can establish better for their costumer.



Design for ORIGINAL


Design for RED GUAVA


Design for PINEAPPLE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY DRAWINGS

MY PARTS